Dr. Rob Rosenthal
I specialize in providing psychological assessments in my role as an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus.
You may be seeking a psychological assessment in order to find out if you have a learning disorder or ADHD, and if you can receive academic accommodations. Learning disorders can be in areas such as reading, mathematics, or writing. An assessment can also help you understand how you think, feel, and behave, and indicate strategies to improve your life.
An assessment usually involves the following steps:
1. An extensive interview about your history
2. One-on-one testing (from 4-8 hours)
3. Consultation with important others in your life
4. My scoring, analyzing, and interpreting the test data
5. A feedback session
6. A written report describing the testing, conclusions, and treatment recommendations
Please note: I do not accept insurance in my private practice.